Andrea. Wife. Mother. Writer. Hook & Colin spammer. Enthusiastic Shushette.
I love Captain Swan, Outlaw Queen, and all things Ariel/Eric. I also ship Rumbelle and FrankenWolf.
I also like Harry Potter, Arrow, Sleepy Hollow, The Big Bang Theory, Star Trek, and Falling Skies, among other things, so expect a bit of that mixed in from time to time.
NOT A SPOILER FREE BLOG!!!
I try to tag for spoilers, but I cannot promise some won't slip through.
Gifs used are not mine. They are never mine.
Tale as old as time…
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
#her reaction is incredible#props to jmo for showing so much growth for emma#without saying anything#because he’s reading her like an open book again#but she’s not rolling her eyes anymore or putting those walls back up#she’s not afraid anymore#she smiles and nods along#because she loves that he knows her so well#what used to scare her#is now making her smile#because he reads her like a book#and he’s still there#fighting for her and for whatever they are#there’s no illusions between them#and this openness is new#but she likes it#she wants it#she’s not afraid he’ll hurt her anymore#and i love that it makes her smile (those tags! by universallongings)
My otp is amazing